Alta Vista Commercial Insurance, LLC
Introducing AltaVista Commercial Insurance
2020 Presents Owners with New Chance to Lower Insurance Costs:
At AltaVista Commercial Insurance, we can help you find the right coverage at today's pricing, not yesterday's.
Get an update for your truck or trucking insurance needs.
We work with only the top rated companies for your commercial truck insurance policy. We tailor your insurance package to meet your specific requirements.
Whether you’re looking for owner operator, motor carrier or private carrier, we can help you find the best fit for your commercial insurance coverage. Contact us to find out more about our commercial insurance lines.
Truck and Commercial Insurance Coverage in Florida.
- Primary Liability – This coverage option protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and federal agencies
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage – This insurance is coverage for your truck and trailer. This coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage – Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight. The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- General Liability – This coverage provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract. Our company can offer you many lines of coverage for Artisans Contractors, Contractors Liability, Contractual Liability, Electrical Work, and Plumbing.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage – Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer.